Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Hair By Ms Marie: Shampoo or Co-Wash Reasons and Benefits (Benefits Part A)

Hair By Ms Marie: Shampoo or Co-Wash Technique Reasons and Benefits of using Treatment (Continued)

Part 5 Reasons and Benefits of Shampoo or Co-Washing Benefits Part A
Part 5 Reasons and Benefits of Shampoo or Co-Washing Benefits Part A

Part 5: Reasons and Benefits of Shampoo or Co-Washing (Benefits Part A)

We're going to continue with the BENEFITS today, they are: 

1)No more dryness, 

2)No more sandy grey looking hair, 

3)No more split ends, 

4) No more easily damaged, in two words, Sick and Unhealthy looking hair

Now that your scalp is fed and ready to grow some beautiful healthy hair. 

All these tips help protect your hair from getting dry, damaged by heat, and chemicals products. For example, let me share this little experience I had with my daughter:

I had to travel, so I left her to Co-wash her hair and my god-daughter to blow-dry her hair. I forget to leave the heat protector with them so they ended up do it without it. My daughter said, "Mommy, is my hair going to get damage?" I said, "No, you're good!" 

Why I was so sure and confident enough to say, "No," because everything that we do with our hair makes sure to protect it when regularly given treatments. We follow the same steps I blog on and more. 

I will continue to blog on other treatments like: Protein, Mask, Hot Oil, and Scalp Therapy Treatments. I love them all and I use them to meet my clients/new clients hair needs. 

As I promised, the next blog of tips will be a continuation of Step 5 BENEFITS. A picture blog of how to prepare those treatments for co-wash. 

Stay tuned and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment